Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I Can't Believe...

I can't believe...Svanja is almost a year old. More than that, that I've been a mommy for almost a year...WHAT?!

I can't believe...how much God has been teaching me through Bible Study Fellowship (BSF). Almost every week I walk away stunned (yes, even to the point where I drive away with mouth hanging open) because God has used something in the lesson or the lecture to speak directly to me.

I can't believe...I got our bedroom clean, and it's stayed clean for over a week!! (I could nickname myself Little Ms. Tornado with how messy I usually am)

I can't believe...my sisters will be back from college in two weeks! So excited to spend uninterrupted time with them!

[edit: added later] I can't believe...HOW MUCH RAIN WE'RE GETTING!  Holy flooding, Batman!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw I love your blog! They sure grow fast don't they? I can't believe my baby girl is almost 5 months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, they definitely do! I've learned to treasure each moment and stage she's gone through.

      Delete

I welcome comments - then I'm not just talking to myself! Join in the conversation.