Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bye-bye, Secret Blog!

Blogger Beware.

If you are going to keep a secret blog equivalent to an online journal, make sure to write down the name of the blog, log-in, and password SOMEWHERE so that a few years down the road after you have stopped writing in it, you can read those entries.

I made this mistake and lost the journal entries to what I intimately felt on my 21st birthday, as a newlywed, at a job I wasn't sure about, on a beautiful Texan day, and other moments. I remember some of the images passing through my imagination as I wrote, and I remember how I was feeling as I wrote some of the entries (for instance, my 21st birthday was not the greatest day...imagine wet laundry scattered across the entire apartment because the complex's dryer didn't completely dry the clothes), but I don't remember *any* phrases or words or titles used to describe those days.

I have e-mailed Google with a possible e-mail I could have used that said the account was disabled, but I don't know if that is the right e-mail, considering I think I remember creating a new e-mail specifically to make the (public) blog completely anonymous.

Good going, KJ.

Pretty sure I'm going to just keep a paper journal from now on.  (I'm really not sure what possessed me to create an anonymous public one, other than I must have been feeling something that I really wanted to scream to the world but didn't want anyone other than hubby to know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments - then I'm not just talking to myself! Join in the conversation.